Start selling today
list your products for as long as it takes to sell! There is no expiration date on listings
When your product sells, You only pay a small Transaction fee and Credit Card Processing Fees
Credit Card Processing Fees
Credit Card Processing Fees from above is for Sales within US. For Sales outside the US, there is a 4.4% transaction fee plus a fixed fee based on currency received
- Click on "Open Your Afrizar Shop"
- Complete the information on the Business Owner
- Indicate how you will like to be paid: PayPal/WesternUnion/MoneyGram (Sellers outside of US) or Bank Information (US Sellers only). Please note payment is issued only after a valid tracking number is updated in the System. Please allow 2-4 days for processing. For new sellers to the site, as a security measure, payment may sometimes be issued once Customer confirm receipt of the product.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions And click Submit
- List your Products, Add Pictures and You are open for business
- You want to learn more on listing your Products or Managing your store, access the link below once you have registered as a Seller to watch this video
I am from Senegal West Africa and currently have a shop in Las Vegas. I have been selling on Afrizar for about two months now and I am very happy with the service. I have customers from different parts of US which I currently do not get in my shop at the Bazaar. I strongly recommend other sellers to list products. The Afrizar team has been very helpful making sure they answer any questions I have about the platform and hold my hand through the process as I am not very comfortable using computers.
My name is Theresa,am the creative director of lolumi creative world,am based in Ibadan Nigeria( south western region of Africa). I have been selling on Afrizar for about a month now, trust me is been profitable selling on the platform, processing and payment is prompt.Thank you afrizar for creating this platform that has really helped the growth of my business.
1. Log in to your Afrizar account.
2. Click on your name on the top of the page and click on the Sellers Orders
3. Find and click the Order that you wish to refund.
3. Click refund
4. You'll receive a refund of your PayPal fees based on the type and amount of the refund you issue.
5. If the buyer used a credit card without logging in to a PayPal account (in other words, if they used PayPal Guest Checkout), the refund will go back to their credit or debit card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on their card statement.
Note: If the order being refunded has already been paid to your paypal account, you will be required to send the same amount to Afrizar. For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Afrizar is a platform where various sellers list their products or services, the benefits are endless;
Afrizar is not only a Marketplace to Buy and Sell, but also a social platform:
© 2018 Copyright Afrizar.com, All Rights Reserved.